At d3VIEW Inc, we strive to innovate and deliver a product of highest value to our customers. Our mission is to provide a service and a platform that helps our customers to go from data to making an informed decision quickly powered by rich interactive visualizations, AI and machine learning.
– Write effective, scalable code.
– Develop back-end modular components.
– Write and maintain tests & familiarity with continuous development.
– Improve functionality of existing components.
– Implement security and data protection solutions.
– Assess and prioritize feature requests in Agile plan.
– Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
– Minimum 2-4 years of strong professional back-end development work experience as a Python Developer
– Strong Linux background
– Strong BASH Scripting
– Strong GIT version control
– Good understanding of Python Data-Structures
– Good Understanding of Rest-API based communication and JSON data-exchange
– Dev Ops familiarity a plus
– Familiarity with Data Pipelines and Workflows a plus
– Familiarity with WX-Widgets & VTK a plus
– Graduated with a BS degree in Computer Science or a closely related field
The Ideal Candidate…
– Creativity – practice out-of-the-box thinking to come up with fresh solutions.
– Collaboration – ability to work on a team.
– Flexibility – willing and open to change.
– Results-oriented, critical thinking, sound decision-making.
– Commitment to continuous improvement and willingness to learning new things.
– Demonstrate ability to give and receive effective feedback.
– Adapt quickly to changing priorities and requirements.
– Self-motivated. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
– Communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
Please note that this is a direct employment with d3VIEW and not a contract/c2c position.
Rochester Hills, MI.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.