d3VIEW is a web-based data-to-decision platform used by engineers and scientists for Simulation Data Management and Analytics. d3VIEW addresses the current challenge of manual data extraction of terabytes of simulation data from Finite Element solvers and presents valuable analytics for key decision-making in record time. d3VIEW’s Simulation Data Life Cycle Management (SimDLM) provides a user-friendly framework for storage, management, retrieval and visualization of performance-related data enabling key stakeholders in various industries to make quick and informed decisions.
– Interface with core/component application team to coordinate/support customer requirements.
– Support data-to-decision platform users across different sciences
– Develop templates and help improve efficiency in decision making
– Capture, build and deploy workflows to automate business processes
– Solve & communicate application related customer concerns
– Support problem-solving and reporting of production quality issues
– Coordinate, perform and report User Acceptance Tests to ensure quality
– Conduct customer technical meetings, presentations, and training.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of this position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties or responsibilities associated with the position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
– BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related field
– Minimum 1-3 years of professional work experience
– Familiarity/Experience in FEA a plus
The Ideal Candidate…
– Strong ability to grasp technical concepts quickly.
– Creativity – practice out-of-the-box thinking to come up with fresh solutions.
– Collaboration – ability to work with different teams
– Flexibility – willing and open to change
– Results-oriented, critical thinking, sound decision-making
– Commitment to continuous improvement and willingness to learning new things
– Demonstrate ability to give and receive effective feedback
– Self-motivated. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
– Communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
Please note that this is a direct employment with d3VIEW and not a contract position.
Rochester Hills, MI.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.